Click HERE to view a downloadable copy.
Niklaus H.E. Fuller
1020 Lenox Park Blvd, Atlanta, GA 30319
email@example.com • (404) 731-7814
Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business, Atlanta, GA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, May 2013
Overall GPA: 3.51/4.0
Major GPA: 3.81/4.0
- Cum Laude
- Hope Scholarship
- Dean’s List
Georgia-Pacific – Atlanta, GA 08/2012 – Current
Rollstock Optimization Analyst
• Helped drive the effort to lower side trim (excess wasted paper) at box plants by running a comprehensive in-house modeling software and provided analysis of results.
• Analyzed and communicated gaps between target and actual results requiring a strong grasp of advanced Excel functions and good communication skills.
Georgia-Pacific – Atlanta, GA 05/2011 – 12/2012
IT Co-Op – CTO Office
• Established and lead the GP-IT Co-Op Community with a membership of 12+ students from various business segments. Required strong organizational and leadership skills, along with the ability to multi-task. The community grew from hosting small meetings of 10+ to larger meeting of 20+.
• Worked with a senior level IT manager to successfully migrate the high traffic document library from a legacy content manage system, CES, to a modern and functional SharePoint 2010 site. By providing monthly analytics, the library owner had a better understanding of the traffic volume and user demographic.
• Effectively supported and enhanced the Application Portfolio system in Salesforce.com while troubleshooting technical issues with little to no formal training. Utilized internal and external resources to introduce a certification process built upon time dependent workflows reducing the manual input required to maintain the system.
AtHomeNet – Duluth, GA 05/2010 – 05/2011
• Acquired complex programming skills and practices: ASP 3.0, HTML 4.01, SQL Server, T- SQL, and VBScript.
• Skills kept current and fresh with ongoing database driven personal projects.
AtHomeNet – Duluth, GA 05/2009 – 08/2010
Customer Support Rep
• Provided clients with world class phone and email support for web and software based applications in a team environment.
• Handled special client projects such as website customization.
• Sharp troubleshooting skills, attention to detail and the ability to maintain a good rapport with clients.
• Productivity: Proficient in Microsoft Office 2010, SharePoint Foundation 2010, Salesforce.com, SQL Server 2008, Visio 2010, Microsoft Expression Encoder, Google Analytics, Google SketchUp 8, WordPress, Social Media Outlets
• Programming: SQL, VB.NET (basic), HTML 4.0, CSS 3.0